The basis for each building project is formed by the soil or rock the structure will be founded upon. A reliable model of the interaction between the soil (or rock) and the construction therefore often is the key to a successful realization of the project.
Arthe Civil & Structure is very experienced in modeling the behavior of both soil and rock for a wide range of projects. Consultancy and design activities carried out by our company vary from simple assignments to complex problems within the field of geotechnics. Due to our participation in various projects abroad, we are used to working with all the current international standards and guidelines.
The design and construction of soil structures often forms an important part of civil construction projects. Evaluating the risk of stability losses and detrimental displacements forms an important aspect. Arthe is broadly experienced in the design and dimensioning of soil structures for various projects.
With our innovative designs and solutions, we can keep complying with the ever more limited availability of space and time.
A random selection of our consulting activities:
- Settlement and stability analysis
- Design and dimensioning of rail and road embankments
- Design and dimensioning of reduced settlement structures
- Design and dimensioning of settlement accelerating measures
- Design and dimensioning of innovative solutions for stability increasing and displacement limiting measures (soil nailing and geotextile reinforcement)