FROM START TO COMPLETION
Arthe is a company specializing in consultancy for all project phases in tunnel and underground construction. We deliver consultancy and engineering services from planning phase to the actual construction phase of the project.
DESK STUDY AND FIELD RESEARCH
In the planning phase of a tunnel project we identify the geotechnical and structural complexities. Based on these complexities, we can determine the feasibility and the required information for a successful execution of the project. Prior to the design, we often put together field and laboratory research programs.
GEOTECHNICAL AND STRUCTURAL DESIGN
Arthe is broadly experienced in state of the art design methods for tunnels and subsoil structures. Our advisory services mainly include:
- Analysis of the optimal construction method, including risk analysis
- Evaluation of the expected subsidence and deformation for the selected construction method and based on the 3D FEM methods, on behalf of the evaluation of the influence on the environment
- Writing geotechnical design reports and geotechnical monitoring programs
- Design of soil retaining and supporting structures, advise on the geotechnical instrumentation to be used for the verification of the warpage of the soil retaining structures
- Evaluation of the possible seepages and design of the mitigating measures
- Planning of the project, cost estimates, support on the preparation and drawing up of the tender