BORED TUNNEL ROTTERDAMSEBAAN
|Client:||Movares / Gemeente Den Haag|
|Location and Year:||Den Haag, 2012-2013|
|Features:||Preliminary design and engineering bored tunnel|
The Rotterdamsebaan is a new connection between the national road network and the city center ring of The Hague. A large part of this connection will be built below surface level and will underpass the Vlietzone and Binckhorst district. This underground part will be executed as a TBM bored tunnel and Arthe got the assignment to deliver the preliminary design of the bored tunnel.
- Putting together a geotechnical design basis and advising on additional soil investigation;
- Analyzing face stability at various critical sections of the route;
- Design and structural analysis of the lining of the tunnel and the cross connections;
- Advise with regard to start and end procedures of the TBM;
- Advise and various analyses with regard to the influence on surroundings and restrictions on the usability.