|Location and Year:||Nijmegen – Lent, 2012|
|Features:||Underpasses underneath the railway|
As a part of the project ‘Knoop Lent’ Strukton realized a new train station ‘Nijmegen-Lent’ which contains two underpasses underneath the railroad. Arthe got the assignment to deliver the geotechnical design of these underpasses and the multifunctional retaining walls of this train station.
- Consultancy work during the tender phase;
- Consultancy on additional soil investigation;
- Design of the underpasses foundation;
- Analysis of the stability and the renewing of the foundation of the bicycle road;
- Settlement analysis of the foundations;
- FEM load analysis of the retaining walls.