PILED EMBANKMENT N207
|Location and Year:||Bodegraven-Reeuwijk, 2014-2015|
During the second phase of ‘Consensusboog Boskoop Oost’ a double lane roundabout is to be constructed in order to make connect the Randenburgseweg to the N207 through the Gouwedreef.
Arthe has been asked to make the complete design for a piled embankment for the roundabout, from initial sketch to construction drawings.
- Geometrical design of the piled embankment
- Calculations for load capacity of the piles
- Structural design of the pile caps
- Dimensioning the geotechnical reinforcement
- Designing the transitions
- PLAXIS-calculations for deformations and moment in the piles
- Pile plan
- Plan for the geotechnical reinforcement
- Profiles of the work to be constructed
- Drawing of the rebar for the pile caps